Dual Lips blush and eyeliner Training
Lip blushing is a type of semipermanent cosmetic tattooing procedure achieved by depositing pigments in your lips using small needles. ... Lip blushing focuses on altering both color and shape to create younger-looking lips.
The pigment used is very different from body tattooing ink and is only deposited on the first layer of skin. The tattoo is applied to the eye line of the lashes, and can be applied as a fine, thin, or medium to thick eye-liner style.
In this training you will be getting the following things listed down below:
1. Lip blush and eyeliner full kit
3. Live model (we provide your model)
4. Lip blush and eyeliner certificate
5. Bloodborne pathogen certificate
6. State forms for clients
7. You will be included on a student support group via WhatsApp.
8. You will have the opportunity to bring 1 more models into our studio for more 1 on 1 training with one of our instructors.
9. You will also get the opportunity to retake the theory part of the class.
10. We provide you with advise and directions on how to open up your own studio.